let's hit the road let's hit the rails we'll leave this city behind to find the world and loose ourselves in the moment in a boxcar to who the f knows where it'll be cold there'll be sleet snow and rain we'll be parched famished sunburned and insane it'll be dangerous we could die or we might find something to live for in these white bread lives. let's hop a train tomorrow night drop out and quit your job cause you just might wake up in twenty from now wishing that you hadn't gone to work or school or just stayed home and caught a hotshot on the fly out of Portland Oregon over the blue mountains across the Idaho plains dancing to the rhythm of the rolling freight singing to the wind about this life that will never again taste resignation. it's a long f road back home . I've never felt so helpless or invincible at once, that my friends is the true taste of freedom, it can't be granted by kings or gods. right now there's so much to live for. the past can't touch us and the future is dead. I'll bury it with my apprehensions and absolve myself in this: full speed ahead, straight on to disaster!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Do you like my hat? (No, I do not like that hat.)

These hats...what can I say? I work in the fashion industry and don't get me wrong I enjoy stretching the trends on occasion via fedoras or jumpsuit but these hats, they are out of this world! I have a hard time understanding how woman of such wealth and "high society" class as these can wear such tacky hats in public! Just a trend I'm never going to fully understand. RIDICULOUS!




No comments:

Post a Comment